Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Amazon KDP- 7 Year Old Author Evan Moss and His Success Story


As a self-published author, I live on Amazon. Not only am I working with the KDP select that is offered to us self-publishing aspiring authors, it is also a place to purchase books and read interesting articles that are spotted on the main page. Today I noticed something very interesting. Evan Moss's Success Story.

This 7 year old boy sufferes from siezures,very violent ones. Obtaining a seizure dog would do wonders for this little guy, but we all know it comes at a price. Read this wonderful article here: http://amzn.to/HxuC5Y and see how he cleverly solved his problem!

If you would like to purchase Evan's book click here:
Kindle- http://amzn.to/IfWJW5
Paper back- http://amzn.to/HYF4g4


Thank you for stopping by to read about Evan Moss's story and have a wonderful day!

A.D.

6 comments:

  1. Kids are amazing! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just thought this was a wonderful story and had to share, thanks for dropping by Barbra!

      Delete
  2. I am heading to Evan's book now to purchase it now. I followed over from Jennifer Lane's blog. Have a lovely day, transformed by magic, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roland for dropping by and I know Evan will appreciate your purchase!
      A.D.

      Delete
  3. Returning your view of my blog,
    regards Duckie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the drop by Duckie, I really enjoyed your post!
      A.D.

      Delete