Friday, April 27, 2012
I was nominated for the Liebster Award!!!
Of course I'll share the link:to their book - http://amzn.to/JMkLK4
And you have to check out their wonderful blog as well! -http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/
The nomination in their own words:
If you are not familiar with the Liebster Award it is given to fairly new blogs with 200 or less followers. This is a way of giving recognition to bloggers for a job well done. It brings undiscovered blogs to the light and helps them gain exposure to attract more followers. If you receive a Liebster the person giving it to you is basically saying, "Hey, YOU ROCK!"
Aww, shucks...they think I rock! Awesome!
Do you want to nominate a blog? Here are the parameters :
1. First you need to thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. You must link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs you think deserve some recognition. Remember they have to have 200 followers or less when presented with a Liebster!
5. Make sure you let the bloggers you nominated know they have a Liebster! Leave a comment on their blog, DM on twitter, Facebook post--however you normally get in contact with them!
Now for my five (5) nominees, because they are super special to me and I know you'll enjoy them!
1. http://growingupvictoria.blogspot.com/ - Growing up Victoria- Victoria is an amazing 12 year old girl I was privelaged to meet participating in the A to Z Challenge and I just love her posts! She deserves this nomination!
2. http://kwmccabe.blogspot.com/ - K.W. McCabe, I nominate her because she is a wonderful friend and aspiring author. I enjoyed reading her works and soon she shall be putting her novel The Dragon's call out there for our pleasure ! She has alot of interesting and useful posts for writers and I just want others to find her! She's great!
3. http://lizbrownleepoet.com/ - Liz Brownlee Poet's Blog- Liz is a wonderful poet and I've enjoyed visiting her blog and reading her poetry and looking at the pretty pictures that come with them. I think you will too and she so deserves this award!
4. http://evangelinewarren.wordpress.com/ -Evangeline Warren is so sweet and I've enjoyed her posts, this is a blog for you and your so missing out!
5. http://writingstraight.com/ - Holly Michael's is an amazing woman and brilliant. I just love reading her posts and wow, they are wonderful!
There are my nominees and some may have more than 200 followers, I didn't know ,but I had to nominate them still!
Thank you Jen and Niki for your nomination! If you could see me, you would see I was blushing :0)
Remember to check out their blog and wonderful book! If you have a princess, send in her picture to be featured on their Princess Palooza! http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on the award AD! And thank you for the nomination!ReplyDelete
I'll be posting up my own nominees soon :)Delete
You deserved it girl! :0)Delete
Thanks for the nomination, love. And congrats on the award!ReplyDelete
You deserve it Evangeline :0)Delete